With the production funding for short films and short form series IDM supports film projects produced wholly or partly in South Tyrol by covering up to 70% of the total production costs. The maximum amount granted is 30.000 euros per project. Grants from the IDM Film Fund can be combined with other public grants.
To be considered for funding, your project must meet the following requirements:
- The producer should be making a reasonable financial investment in the project, at least part of which must be in the form of liquid assets.
- A detailed utilization concept must be submitted.
- The individual components of the financing plan should either be confirmed or it should at least be foreseeable that they will be put in place.
Applications will only be considered if the following conditions are met:
- Submission of a detailed cost estimate clearly outlining for what money is to be spent in South Tyrol. At least 60% of the funding amount being applied for must be spent in South Tyrol.
- Involvement of South Tyrolean service providers and filmmakers, especially in the core creative team: production, script, direction, acting, cinematography, editing, production design and music.
- The application must absolutely be submitted before the first day of shooting.